Saturday 18 January 2014

Let's wait

Am I wrong if I tell you that I want to make love to your mind first?

Before giving back shots that sweat out hair and make spines hurt.

I want to make you mine first. I want to put in time first.

I want to eat outside before I devour your insides.

I don't want dessert. I want to dine first.
Can we have a glass of wine first?
Act like kids and bump and grind first?

Don't spoil the pleasure of anticipation, leave the lights on.
I want to see you shine first.
I'm already impressed with your body;
I want you to show me how your mind works.
What makes you focused, how your grind works
before I make your inner thighs hurt.

Postpone the climax for the end of our love movie;
don't give it to me in the intro.
For now, your beautiful face is the only place
I'm checking for a dimple.

Having sex is simple; making love is for grown men.

Let's build a relationship with God first, if eventually we're going to sin.
Let's not do it when our bodies tell us.
But when our hearts and mind say it feels right.

I'm just praying it feels tight
because loose lips sink ship.
Weak walls makes house tumble and fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment