Saturday 18 January 2014

Have you seen Her?

I'm looking for love, Have you seen her?
I don't mean "like". I don't mean lust. I don't mean "wifey." I don't mean fuck.
I mean love.
I mean one plus one. No extras.
Just us against the world.
With our love to protect us.
I'm looking.
All I keep finding are these other gigs.
I've met a lot of woman I could take home,
but none I could take to my mother's house.
I've had pretty girls: pretty smart, pretty bad.
They all wanted pretty "shit"
Pretty watches, pretty bags.

When I didn't provide Pretty with pretty.
Pretty got pretty mad.
She switched up pretty fast. So I left her pretty ass.

I'm looking for love. I'm not concerned with a trophy.
Pretty doesn't last anyway.

I'm looking for love. Please don't tell me, "Let it find you."
If that's the case, I'm going to sit on my ass and tell love to bring a job too.
So yup, I'm looking for love.
 
So patient I will be, but not because it's a virtue.
But because when you fall in love and don't get caught..
That fall right there will hurt you!

Regardless, I'm still looking for love.

That will forever be my agenda.
 I'm looking for love. Have you see her?

No comments:

Post a Comment