Tuesday 16 October 2012

Transformation!

Wondering where did those days go....
those days of no worries...no tension to meet commitments..
those days of innocence...purity and clarity in thoughts..

Time when we knew nothing of cheating and cunning of world!
Simple trust and love made our world..
A smile brightened the day...a scolding was the only thing which could darkened our own small world...

True,the world surrounding us then was small...not much exposed to the fast life or to the demanding situations like today's.

when small wishes were our great expectations....small things bought a big smile :)
silly simple things were our big wishes...:)


Time travels very fast...
I was really shocked to realize I have come long way from those small world fantasies..
where did all those dreams go?
I didn't realize those little wants being replaced by big ambitions and me being in this rat race of world...

I cant back off now....whether I have potential or not...I have to complete this race of life..successfully...I can...that's the mantra!

The boy who wanted simple things still resides somewhere in my heart...
Time has caused this evolution...yet like old habits die hard...old dreams doesn't wither soon..
It will be there always...always...like something to hang on to...to remember those days when sun shone brighter....

Longing for those childhood days, to live through once more..

No comments:

Post a Comment